Hello, my lovely followers. It has been a hot minute since I’ve posted but I am back to posting recipes and fun stuff.
2 cups of water
2 cups whole wheat pasta
1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup skim milk
1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
1 tbsp fresh garlic
1 tsp black peppercorn
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta to liking. Drain once it is done and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, mix together the ricotta cheese, milk, spinach, garlic, peppercorn, and sea salt. Cook on medium, stirring occasionally. Cook sauce for about 10 minutes.
- In a baking dish, mix the pasta and sauce together.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow pasta to cool down and enjoy.